Previously I’ve published how to upgrade Ubuntu Linux operating system to the latest release using “upgdate-manager” tool. But what if the computer you are upgrading does not have internet connection ?
Upgrading to Hardy Heron without Internet Connection
- Download and burn the alternate installation CDROM
- Put it in your CDROM Drive and follow the instruction
- If nothing happened, you can launch upgrade manager by typing :
gksu “sh /cdrom/cdromupgrade”
That’s all hope you can enjoy the latest Ubuntu 8.04 LTS release !
Keep updated with the latest posts, be a part of over 1,000 subscribers! : Subscribe to your email
You might also want to read...
- Another Hardy Heron Desktop Mockup Preview
- Finished Upgrading to Intrepid Ibex
- The Next Ubuntu 8.04 release announced, Hardy Heron
- Ubuntu Hardy Heron 8.04.1 LTS Bugfix release
- Fancy Ubuntu Hardy Heron Shirt ?
- Quick Way to upgrade to Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat
- Howto solve Ubuntu Dapper-Edgy Upgrade problem