A friend from #fakap asks me to create a dead simple FLV to 3gp batch converter for him to port youtube clips to mobile phone.
As a result I complied, and created flvto3gp bash script for the job.
Using it is simple, just run this script inside a directory full of FLV (or any video files supported by ffmpeg) and execute it using this command :
sh flvto3gp.sh *
The script will convert all video files to 3gp file format one by one. The script requires
ffmpeg in order to run.
Ubuntu users might have to refer to this post before using this utility : Enable mp3 and amr support in ffmpeg ( Ubuntu )
Keep updated with the latest posts, be a part of over 1,000 subscribers! : Subscribe to your email
You might also want to read...
- ffmpeg – How to Convert AVI video files to 3gp for phone
- How to convert OpenXML docx files to OpenDocument odf in Windows and vice versa
- Collections of ffmpeg tips and usage
- How to extract Audio from Youtube Flash Video (FLV) in Ubuntu Linux
- FLV2MPEG4 : Convert FLV to MPEG4
- Create Professional Photo Slideshow DVD in Linux with Imagination
- How to convert AVI video files to Animated GIF using ffmpeg (in Linux)