I’ve got this link (LBRC) from TuxMobil. LBRC is a set of application which enables a Linux computer to be controlled from a mobile device using Bluetooth technology.
LBRC consists of two part, client and server. The server part uses dbus and python and the client part uses JavaME application on JSR-82 (Bluetooth) capable mobile devices.
My Thoughts about it ?
I’ve a bluetooth receiver I bought for RM15 from lelong.com.my, I’ve a bluetooth capable phone, I can cook out a mobile phone application that can utilize bluetooth transceiver either in JavaME or Python.
A tempting thought, may be i’ll try out this stunt once I’ve *much* more time
Keep updated with the latest posts, be a part of over 1,000 subscribers! : Subscribe to your email
You might also want to read...
- Quick Way to send files to mobile device via Bluetooth in Ubuntu Linux
- Howto Send and Recieve files over Bluetooth with Ubuntu Linux
- BluePad: Controls Presentation from Your Phone
- Linux Device Driver Kit Released!
- Howto Speed Up Ubuntu Booting process
- Ubuntu on Embedded and Mobile devices ?
- List partition types in Linux with fdisk