I’ve some trouble with my php code, so I decided to search around php mailing list for some xml-rpc implementations specific solutions. Since google groups has tons of mailing list archives, I decided to start there first. After few minutes of reading for possible solutions and ideas, I decided to try out the Google Groups syndication feed, because I was curious about it.
My curiousity paid out because I finally saw Google began using ATOM 1.0 syndication format, but shortly after that, my eyes scan down the page and I read something that makes me laugh out loud! Apparently Google has taken the translation thingy too seriously by over-translating proper nouns.
Can you guess what Google mean by “makananSetan”, “RuangBawah”, “beritaGator” and “JaringanBeritaWayar” in the screenshot below? (p/s: they are all in Malay language)
I really don’t want my feed ends up to be makananSetan…
Keep updated with the latest posts, be a part of over 1,000 subscribers! : Subscribe to your email
You might also want to read...
- ubuntu-ms: Let’s Translate Ubuntu into Malay language !
- Ubuntu.com.my new face !
- Localise Ubuntu Edgy Eft into Malay Language
- The meaning of ‘terror’ in colloquial Malay
- How to make sudo display funny error messages in Ubuntu Linux
- Subscribed to Linux Hater’s Blog : Funny and hillarious blog
- Google Malware Warning Fucked up?