I found in my website log, apparently somebody trying to find out how to connect to Streamyx broadband using the latest DLink 2640T. Since I own one, I decided to share my settings to enable you to connect to Streamyx.
- First point your favorite browser to http://192.168.1.1/, enter your username and password (default: admin | admin)
- Web configuration user interface will be displayed, click WAN
- Change the VPI value from ’8′ to ’0′
- Enter your Streamyx username and password below
- Finally go to Tools->System. Click “Save and Reboot” there to save your changes.
Your Dlink wireless router should be able to connect to Streamyx broadband services now.
Keep updated with the latest posts, be a part of over 1,000 subscribers! : Subscribe to your email
You might also want to read...
- Inside My Linux DLink G-604T Broadband Modem/Router
- DIY Cooling my DSL-2640T ADSL Broadband wifi Router
- Grrr TMNet suspended my Streamyx account!
- My Modem gone up in smoke !
- How to connect to ADSL Broadband Internet from Ubuntu
- Comprehensive List of Default Router Passwords
- Chile has better internet service than Malaysia