One of the my posts, titled: How to add Linux Swap file if you don’t have Swap Partition was featured in US Patent #8244955: Storage System and its Controlling Method
Here is the copy of the patent:
Hope that you guys continue to support my blog!
Keep updated with the latest posts, be a part of over 1,000 subscribers! : Subscribe to your email
You might also want to read...
- Debian published Community Patent Distribution Policy FAQ to address software patent risks
- Red Hat to funds patents for OSS developers
- My 500th Post! Never thought I get this far
- The long pause
- Dangers of Free Trade Agreement to Malaysian ICT Industry
- Mypapit GNU Linux comments are off
- mypapit gnu/linux blog is now 3 years old!