Besides being a GNU/Linux user (Ubuntu user specificly), my favorite past time (was) include coding mobile application in Java (JavaME), and here’s a post that I write about my modified StringTokenizer class that can be use in J2ME / JavaME application : Using StringTokenizer in J2ME application
p/s: I adapt the StringTokenizer class couple years? for one of my project, although I hardly have the time to code in java anymore.
Keep updated with the latest posts, be a part of over 1,000 subscribers! : Subscribe to your email
You might also want to read...
- j2meshitheap.com – a list of the world’s worst J2ME-enabled phones
- How to make JavaME .jar files downloadable from Apache Web Server
- LBRC – Control Linux PC with Bluetooth Device
- The Mysterious Black Box (Misteri Kotak Hitam)
- Google Talk available on Mobile Phone!
- jar2jad – My first python application
- Foundation Platform: Linux-based Mobile Applications Standard?