Ever encountered long winded article which makes you feel like you do not want to read?
Enter TLDR; Chrome extension, a browser extension made by Recognant which can summarize any article for you. The extension works well with English language article, but upon my inspection, it can also works well for Malay language article.
A must have extension for those who just want to browse through articles at a glance.
I found this extension as I was searching for a great application to generate EAN-13 compatible barcode. This OpenOffice.org extension allows you to generate 5 different types of barcode generally found in the market, such as :
- UPC-A (the most common barcode in the US)
- EAN-13 (the most common barcode in Europe)
- JAN (the barcode used in Japan, basically EAN-13 with the country code for Japan)
- ISBN-13 (the barcode used in books after 2007, basically EAN-13 with a superscript)
- ISBN-10 (the barcode used in books before 2007, basically EAN-13 with a different superscript)
Here’s how to install the extension :
- First go to OpenOffice.org extensions website, then search for the barcode extension
- Download the extension – barcode.oxt
- Then start OpenOffice.org, go to Tools and select Extension Manager
- When a dialog appears, click on Add, then find and select barcode.oxt, the extension will be installed on your OpenOffice.o
- To test the extension, start OpenOffice.org Draw, go to Insert, and selects Barcode, you can choose any of the barcode type to generate inside OpenOffice.org, type in the barcode value and it will be displayed on the page, with no extra effort!