A bit of advice when starting up an e-commerce (especially storefront) site, please use proper e-commerce software for the job. Do not ‘force’ a general-purpose (CMS) to be an e-commerce site via plugins (or *cough* *cough* ‘component’), it’s gonna be a pain-in-the-ass to secure ‘em.
So do yourself (and the sysadmin guys) a favor, use a proper e-commerce software platform or just turn to blogger.com for selling your stuffs…
Keep updated with the latest posts, be a part of over 1,000 subscribers! : Subscribe to your email
You might also want to read...
- osCommRes – sell your services online
- AdBrite added Intermission option
- Blogger Site Feed Bugs?
- Dangers of Free Trade Agreement to Malaysian ICT Industry
- Rant: GNOME should stop trying to mimic others
- Canonical reduces support length for Non-LTS Ubuntu releases
- Intermittent downtime : Between bad bots and DDOS