RouterPasswords.com is a website that list a collection of default router passwords from popular vendor.
This is handy should you lose the instruction manual or forgotten the default password.
Keep updated with the latest posts, be a part of over 1,000 subscribers! : Subscribe to your email
You might also want to read...
- How to connect to Streamyx with DLink 2640-T wireless router
- My Modem gone up in smoke !
- Monthly Top Post: June 2007
- DIY Cooling my DSL-2640T ADSL Broadband wifi Router
- Crack zip file password with FCrackzip
- Debian: Force users to use more secure login password with pam_cracklib
- When Microsoft write about GNU/Linux-related tutorial