Ubuntu Tweak is an application that makes it easier for user to configure their Ubuntu computer.
Among the features of Ubuntu Tweak are :
- Display Basic System Information
- Tweaks GNOME Session Control
- Edit Application Auto Start setting
- Clean cache and temporary files
- Change Default Splash Screen (or hides them!)
- Easy to configure System Security Settings
- Panel Tweaking
- Tweaks Power Management Settings (useful for netbook!)
- And many more
Visit Ubuntu Tweak website for more information!
Keep updated with the latest posts, be a part of over 1,000 subscribers! : Subscribe to your email
You might also want to read...
- (K) Ubuntu Feisty Fawn Performance guides
- Video of GNOME 3 – Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal Tweak Tool
- Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon going to include GUI Xorg.conf configurator
- Are you having difficulties leaving comments in my blog ?
- Update: Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon works on Compaq Presario V3521 Laptop
- Ubuntu Feisty Fawn does not work on Compaq Presario v3521
- gnome-osd: Handy On-Screen Display for XChat and Evolution