Good news, now we can put Ubuntu Server installations on the World Map!
How? Go to maps.ubuntu.com, and choose one of the options.
Then you can view the location of Ubuntu servers around the world, marked by the ubiquitous Ubuntu logo!
Keep updated with the latest posts, be a part of over 1,000 subscribers! : Subscribe to your email
You might also want to read...
- Google Maps Now Available in hometown – Alor Setar!
- Cool WordPress stats plugin with Google Map support
- Malaysia Cities and Places Geo Location file
- Howto : Make your package updates faster in Ubuntu
- Ubuntu : How to Syncronise Computer Time with NTP
- exifprobe – easiest way to get GPS location from JPEG files
- Lanmap – handy tool to map your Local Area Network (LAN) automatically