For those who haven’t noticed yet, our local Ubuntu-my website has been revamped! Now written in Malay to reflect the local national language as well as the l10n effort that are being carried on the Ubuntu project!
How can I contribute to Ubuntu-my ?
- Join the translation team, start translating
- Become Masters of the Universe – Motu
- Participate in local Ubuntu-my activities (subscribe to Ubuntu-my Mailinglist)
- Take part in the Ubuntu Community Forum, or the LoCo Forum
- Help produce professional documentation
- Submit Ubuntu bug report to Launchpad
- and many more…
Keep updated with the latest posts, be a part of over 1,000 subscribers! : Subscribe to your email
You might also want to read...
- Local Malaysian – Ubuntu Package Repository Mirror
- Melayubuntu – the best local Ubuntu blog
- Holy, It’s raining all over Malaysia!
- Dangers of Free Trade Agreement to Malaysian ICT Industry
- Mint – Ubuntu preinstalled with mp3 codecs, flash 9 and Java plugins
- Get Malaysian TV Listing Guide in RSS
- How to use SCP on Linux or other UNIX-based Environment