I just discovered today that Google (street) maps is now available for my hometown – Alor Star! Upon checking further I discovered that the street level maps is also available for various other places in the northern part of Malaysia too, including remote areas in Perlias and Kedah, w00t.
Here’s sample of the street map taken from Google Maps
Check this feature in Google Maps now!
Now I can relate more stuff from my Dopod P800W to Google Maps and vice versa
Keep updated with the latest posts, be a part of over 1,000 subscribers! : Subscribe to your email
You might also want to read...
- New GNOME Weather Applet does not have Alor Setar option!
- My new blog… Frontal Lobotomy: G-Man from Alor Setar
- Cool WordPress stats plugin with Google Map support
- It’s raining back in the hometown… (eve of Hari Raya Aidilfitri)
- exifprobe – easiest way to get GPS location from JPEG files
- maps.ubuntu.com Ubuntu Servers on the World Map!