kaeru has published the URL of Malaysian Ubuntu Package mirror for faster Ubuntu installation for local users.
To use it, configure your synaptic (or edit /etc/apt/sources.list) to include this line :
deb http://mirror.inigo-tech.com/ubuntu/ feisty feisty-backports universe multiverse
The repository also includes updates for previous release of Ubuntu including Edgy Eft (6.10), Dapper Drake (6.06), and the upcoming Ubuntu release Gutsy Gibbon (7.10). Try it out!
Keep updated with the latest posts, be a part of over 1,000 subscribers! : Subscribe to your email
You might also want to read...
- An easy guide to create .deb package and local package repository
- Howto create a simple Debian/Ubuntu Repository
- How to find fastest Debian apt-get mirrors with netselect-apt
- Melayubuntu – the best local Ubuntu blog
- RSS 2.0 / Atom 1.0 for Coppermine 1.3.x plugin
- Howto : Make your package updates faster in Ubuntu
- Ubuntu 11.10 drops Synaptic package manager