I’d like to announced that WordPress 2.0.6 was finally released. I advised all of you to upgrade to this latest release to fix the HTML injection vulnerability that has been mentioned previously in this blog.
Upgrading WordPress is easy, all you need to do is to deactivate your plugins and overwrite all your previous wordpress files (except themes) with the files from latest WordPress release (currently 2.0.6).
Finally, go to http://your-wordpress/wp-admin/upgrade.php to finish off your upgrade process.
I guess that’s all you need to know about upgrading your wordpress installation :)
Keep updated with the latest posts, be a part of over 1,000 subscribers! : Subscribe to your email
You might also want to read...
- WordPress 2.2 was finally released
- WordPress 2.2 is going to be released, pretty soon!
- A WordPress HTML Exploit discovered, please patch it now!
- April’s Full : Might be the busiest month in 2007
- Secure your WordPress installation now, avoid from being compromised
- Another WordPress exploit discovered
- WordPress 2.0.5 is out