I came across this official article in Microsoft Help and Support Website.
What worth mentioning about this article is, this is the first Microsoft article that explains a little bit about GNU/Linux filesystem accurately and in non-biased way against their own filesystem.
This article also feature short tutorial on how to use the GNU/Linux “fdisk” program, including “fdisk” keys to create, write, and delete partition. The Linux disk/partition terminology such as /dev/sda, /dev/hda1, etc, are also explained in this tutorial. Yeah, something that I never expected from this company, but they did it after all?
Wanna know the catch?
Read the complete article : http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314458
Keep updated with the latest posts, be a part of over 1,000 subscribers! : Subscribe to your email
You might also want to read...
- Microsoft recent steps to curb piracy is similiar to shareware concept
- 10 Things You Should Know Before Using GNU/Linux
- Microsoft Office to use XML format !
- Microsoft Introduces IronPython, .NET implementation of Python
- iotop: How to monitor processes that hogs hard disk writes
- Microsoft release specs for Simple Sharing Extensions (SSE)
- Search Ubuntu related information and How to with UbuntuWire.com